What is the syllabus of this course?
Introduction to Six Sigma
- History of Quality (Deming, Juran, JIT, Ishikawa, Taguchi, etc.)
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- Defining Six Sigma – philosophy and objectives
- Overview of Six Sigma DMAIC process
Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project
- Identifying and Documenting stakeholder requirements
- Project Selection Criteria
- Project Planning
- Managing Team Dynamics
- Important project management & planning tools
Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Inputs – Need for six sigma project, Executive management sponsorship, core team identified
Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Objectives of Measure Phase
- Inputs – the outputs of the Define phase
Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Objectives of Analyze Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Measure phase
Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Objectives of Improve Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Analyze phase
Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Objectives of Control Phase
- Inputs – outputs of the Improve phase
- Case Study Part 1
- Case Study Part 2
- Case Study Part 3
- A highly engaging and interactive course that ensures better internalization of six sigma concepts and principles.
- Work through the course rather than just listening for higher retention of concepts and theory.
- Group exercises that demonstrate and bring to life the concepts being taught.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant six sigma tools and techniques.
- A central case-study integrated with all the six sigma concepts that make the participants work through an entire six sigma project.
- Learn to carry out analysis with the help of globally used Minitab software for which online training is provided free for classroom participants.
- Case study booklet
- Role play documents
- Gifts and supplies
- PMI approved PDUs
- Six Sigma Green Belt Online course covering comprehensive six sigma concepts
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate after completing the online course and exam
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory).
What will you learn?
Upon completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria.
- Plan and execute six sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Significantly increase profitability through six sigma projects.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills