Who should take this course?
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in getting familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
What are the prerequisites to learn this course?
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, a SDC™ or SMC™ certified professional will be able to easily understand the concepts required for the certification exam. Alternatively, you can attend a 3-day SAMC™ classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy approved Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
What is the Exam format of this course?
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes’ duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 93%
What is the process to apply for the exam?
- Register on SCRUMstudy.com and apply for the exam (OR) Attend a classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy Registered Education Provider and then register on SCRUMstudy.com.
- Apply for the exam by paying USD 550 or by using the exam voucher provided by the SCRUMstudy A.T.P. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- Access the online course and take the exam.
- Get access to online course on 'SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified'.
- Download SBOK™ Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy verifies the application; confirms the exam date & time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy Certification Registry.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can reapply by paying USD 275.
Maintaining certification: To maintain the certification status, SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) professionals will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years