|Classroom study material||NA|
|Scheduled availability of the Trainer to clarify doubts||NA|
|2 Full-days trainer-led workshop||NA|
|Complimentary lunch, tea snacks during training days||NA|
|Pace of Training||NA||Trainer-Led||Trainer-Led|
MSP (Microsoft Project) is flagship product of Microsoft for the Project Managers. It is very powerful tool with lots of features to manage project deliverables, activities, resources, assignments, cost, duration, efforts. Latest version MSP 2016 is very rich in reporting. You can generate hundred of reports and customize your reports based on the stakeholders need.
This is a 3 days workshop starting from basics of project management to advance level implementation using Microsoft Project. The content of this training and duration can be customized based on the need of audience.
Before you pay. Please check Training Calendar
- PART 1: Project & Project Management: Including setting project with project calendar
- PART 2: Introduction to Microsoft Project (MSP) Interfaces
- PART 3: Activity Attributes & Dependencies: Including WBS, WBS Dictionary, task identification, task dependencies, constraints, deadlines etc
- PART 4: Skills Estimation (Basic): Including resource types, skill types and assignment etc
- PART 5: Cost Estimates (Advance): Including EVM Concepts, resource rate tables, resource calendar, contingency buffer etc
- PART 6: Duration Estimation & Schedule Development: Including different duration estimates techniques, CPM, Resource Levelling, Lead, Lag, Baseline cost/schedule, what if scenario analysis etc
- PART 7: Tables & View (Basic): Introduction to tables, views, team planner etc.
- PART 8: Tracking Project Activities & Resources: Including task progress update, actual hours/material/money spending update, resource update etc
- PART 9: Monitoring & Controlling: Including comparing variance against their goal, raising change request etc.
- PART 10: Communication (Advance): Determine communication need (metrics), customize fields for resource and task, view, tables, visual reports, tabular reports, filters, snapshot etc.
- PART 11: MSP For Experts (Special Features): Including task split, task drivers, recursive task, customizing critical path formatting etc
- PART 12: MSP for Experts (Customization): Including customization of timescale, view, filter, tables, reports etc.
- PART 13: MSP for Experts(Powerful Features): Including subprojects, resource pool, critical path analysis, adjusting assignments, CCM, Resource availability, resource budgeting, Macros
- PART 14: Best Practices for MSP Users: Explaining 25+ best practices for making and maintaining a project schedule and baseline
- PART 15: Agile Project Management using MSP
- Projects Managers
- Project Leads
- Team Leads
- Team Member
- IT support executives
- PMO Staff
- Manager of Project Managers
At the end of the workshop you'll be able to:
- Understand the basics of Project Management
- Learn about the changes from previous version to current version
- Navigate the Project 2013 interface
- Set up a new project with MS Project 2013
- Enter and modify milestones and tasks
- Enter duration or work estimates
- Enter dependencies between tasks
- Enter deadlines and constraints
- Define and assign resources
- Level resource utilization
- Optimize the schedule
- Create a Baseline
- Report and track progress
- Generate reports
- Customize field, views, tables and reports within MS Project
- Customize Gantt Chart
- Work with master projects & subprojects