About ISO 9001 Certification
Principles behind ISO 9001
● Leadership : Standard activities, lesser miscommunication, Motivation towards organisation’s objectives
● Involvement of People : Motivated employees, Continuous improvement through people participation
● Process Approach : Lower costs, shorter cycle time, Improved and predictable results
● System approach to Management : Integration and alignment of processes, Results in higher efficiency
● Continual Improvement : Flexibility to react quickly, Improved organisation capabilities
● Factual Approach to Decision Making : Improved decisions, Increased ability to change opinions and decisions
● Organisation-Supplier Beneficial Relationship : Optimization of costs and resources and creating values for both parties
Benefits of Implementing ISO 9001:2008 Certification
● Creates a more efficient, effective operation
● Increases customer satisfaction and retention because of predictable processes
● Less number of customer audits
● Enhances sales and marketing
● Improves employee motivation, awareness, and morale
● Promotes international trade
● Increases profitability
● Reduction in waste
● Increases productivity
● Common tool for standardization
● Helps in producing desired outcome
● Enhances Customer Satisfaction by meeting Customer requirements
● Continual Improvement through ISO 9001
● Process through PDCA (plan Do Check Act)
● ISO 9001 helps organization for avoidance of Risk
Roadmap for QMS ISO 9001:2008
● Identify the requirements.
● Involve services of consultant.
● Identification of GAP Analysis.
● Preparing Implementation Plan.
● Go for PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Act] cycle.
● Design, implement, aware about the Quality Policy, QMS Manual & SOP (Standards Operating Procedure).
● Establish & evaluate the system and procedure.
● Identify the boundaries of the management system and produce documented procedures as required.
● Ensure these procedures are suitable and adhered to.
● Once developed, internal audits are needed to ensure the system carries on working.
For more information you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org